According to Jean Piaget, “knowledge arises neither from objects nor the child, but from interactions between the child and those objects”. As we know, children are generally curious, inquisitive and energetic. They are always keen to explore the world around them and learn through experiments. This is where active learning comes in. Active learning is a highly interactive and important learning strategy to be introduced to these young ones. Active learning doesn’t just help children to meet the learning objectives, it also helps them build useful foundational skills for life.
When: 21 September 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Charges: Rs. 650 /-
- understand the concept of active learning
- get familiar with the key elements of active learning
- distinguish between activity and active learning
- explore different teaching and learning strategies in order to promote active learning in their classrooms
Workshop Leader: Ms. Tabinda has 20 years of professional experience as a teacher and teacher educator. She is an early childhood education and development expert who has been designing and conducting teachers’ trainings for the last 12 years in both the public and private sectors. At TRC, Tabinda has been involved with multi stakeholder ECE projects at both provincial and national levels. Her areas of expertise include training design, learning material development, monitoring and classroom support and research.
Who Should Attend: Pre-Primary and Primary Teachers
Medium of Instruction: English/Urdu
Last Date of Registration and Payment: 19 September 2022
- Participants will receive an E-Certificate
- Entry without a mask will not be allowed
All SOPs will be strictly followed