Course No. 861
This workshop will enable participants to learn about child development and plan appropriate learning activities.
- understand the concept of child development
- trace the history of the study of child development
- become aware of the views of different theorists about the development process of a child
- plan learning activities appropriate to the age of students
- identify the possible hazzards that may hinder child development.
Mr. Ghazanfar Shahzad
Total Seats: 25|Seats Filled: 24|Seats Left: 1
Dates: March 11 – 13, 2008
Last Date for Registration: March 7, 2008
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
No refund will be given if the cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted in case of cancellation being made two days before the workshop and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop full refund will be given.