Course No. 969
This workshop will focus on developing basic concepts and skills required to be an effective preschool teacher.
- understand the importance of growth and development in the early years
- become aware of the basic needs of young children and explore ways to meet them
- learn strategies for managing an early years classroom
- understand the role of play and its importance in the preschool years
- identify ways to set up an active learning environment based on Developmentally appropriate Practices
- gain knowledge about the roles and responsibilities of a preschool teacher.
Preschool teachers who have little or no prior teaching experience and training.
Ms. Sadiya Azeem is a member of the training and development team at TRC. She has 8 years of teaching and administrative experience at the pre-school level. She holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Education in affiliation with the University of Strathclyde in Scotland.
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 08 Seats Left: 17
Dates: August 17th – 21st, 2009
Last Date for Registration: August 10th, 2009
Time: 2:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted if a cancellation is made two days before the workshop, and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop, a full refund will be given to all confirmed participants. Requests for refunds must be received within 5 working days of the workshop.