Course No. 930
During this workshop, participants will understand the aims of teaching prose and develop ways to teach and evaluate prose.
- highlight the aims and objectives of teaching prose in the secondary classroom
- become aware of the different forms of prose
- understand the concept of imaginative and practical writing
- identify criteria to select texts
- learn different methods to teach and evaluate prose
Secondary English Teachers
Ms. Lynette Viccaji
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 9 Seats Left: 16
Dates: July 29 – 31, 2008
Last Date for Registration: May 28, 2008
Time: 9:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
No refund will be given if the cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted in case of cancellation being made two days before the workshop and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop full refund will be given.