Course No. 967
This workshop will focus on ideas for teaching algebraic concepts effectively.
- work through a variety of inquiry tasks from the mathematics curriculum
- collaboratively identify key issues in students; learning of mathematics
- consider and critique frameworks for teaching algebra
- analyse algebra textbooks to promote better understanding of the students
- experience innovative strategies for teaching algebraic concepts effectively.
Secondary Maths Teachers
Dr. Anjum Halai
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 16 Seats Left: 09
Dates: June 30th – July 1st, 2009
Last Date for Registration: June 20th, 2009
Time: 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted if a cancellation is made two days before the workshop, and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop, a full refund will be given to all confirmed participants. Requests for refunds must be received within 5 working days of the workshop.