Course No. 964
This workshop will focus on how reflection on teaching can make teachers more effective in the classroom.
- understand the concepts of reflection in teaching
- become aware of the difference between routine action and reflective action
- identify ways in which reflection makes teachers effective
- highlight the qualities of an effective teacher
- plan activities that enhance student’s learning.
Ms. Ishrat Mateen
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 19 Seats Left: 06
Dates: May 27th – 29th, 2009
Last Date for Registration: May 10th, 2009
Time: 2:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted if a cancellation is made two days before the workshop, and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop, a full refund will be given to all confirmed participants. Requests for refunds must be received within 5 working days of the workshop.