Course No. 922
This workshop will help teachers understand that play is not just a pastime for children, but also a powerful tool for productive learning.
- become aware of the value of play in facilitating active learning in a pre-school environment
- understand the relationship between play and the development of young children
- realise the role of an adult in enhancing children’s creativity through play
- gain ideas for selecting developmentally appropriate play materials
- identify ways to set up effective play environments.
Ms. Sadiya Azeem
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 19 Seats Left: 6
Dates: May 21 – 24, 2008
Last Date for Registration: May 19, 2008
Time: 2:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
No refund will be given if the cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted in case of cancellation being made two days before the workshop and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop full refund will be given.