Course No. 942
This workshop will focus on ways to nurture and enhance the professional skills of teachers.
- understand the concept and role of a mentor
- become aware of the skills and qualities of a successful mentor
- learn about the different models of mentoring in education
- identify skills of conducting effective classroom observations and feedback sessions
- highlight ways to assess professional development of the mentee.
Ms. Rubina Naqvi
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 23 Seats Left: 2
Dates: March 19th – 21th, 2009
Last Date for Registration: March 8th, 2009
Time: 2:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted if a cancellation is made two days before the workshop, and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop, a full refund will be given to all confirmed participants. Requests for refunds must be received within 5 working days of the workshop.