Course No. 895
This workshop will help school managers and administrators understand and meet the needs of staff to achieve quality in their educational institution.
- understand the conditions required for successful staff management
- learn how to create a positive working environment in school based on their own unique culture and image
- understand the selection/recruitment process of appointing staff
- identify ways to meet staff development needs
- gain knowledge of managing performance and appraisal procedures
School Heads & Administrators
Mr. Shahbaz Ali Baig
Total Seats: 25 | Seats Filled: 25 | Seats Left: 0
Dates: March 25 – 26, 2008
Last Date for Registration: March 21, 2008
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
No refund will be given if the cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted in case of cancellation being made two days before the workshop and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop full refund will be given.