Course No. 908 R
This workshop will help teachers explore how story telling enhances learning and development in young children.
- understand the value and importance of story telling to pre-schoolers
- explore ways in which different developmental domains are affected through story experiences
- become aware of the various types of stories and the factors to be kept in mind when selecting age-appropriate books
- develop classroom activities that encourage reading habits
- understand the role of stories in enhancing children’s language development and reading skills.
Pre- primary teachers
Ms. Sadiya Azeem
Total Seats: 25|Seats Filled: 25|Seats Left: 0
Dates: February 27 – 29, 2008
Last Date for Registration: February 23, 2008
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Please NoteNo refund will be given if the cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted in case of cancellation being made two days before the workshop and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop full refund will be given.