Course No. 944 R
This workshop will focus on enhancing language development through songs and stories.
- relate concepts of language development to the use of stories and songs for effective learning
- identify elements of “story grammar” and use them for creating stories
- create a big and small books for classroom use
- gain a rationale for using songs for language development
- develop a set of criteria for selection of songs for learning
- identify steps to plan a language lesson using songs.
Primary English Language Teachers
Prof. Zakia Sarwar
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 13 Seats Left: 12
Dates: January 23, 24, 30 & 31, 2009
Last Date for Registration: January 5th, 2009
Time: 2:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. (Friday)
9:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. (Saturday)
No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted if a cancellation is made two days before the workshop, and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop, a full refund will be given to all confirmed participants. Requests for refunds must be received within 5 working days of the workshop.