We are pleased to inform you that Teachers’ Resource Centre (TRC) and The Little Art (TLA) once again collaborating to bring you the 8th International Children’s Film Festival Karachi (ICFFK). Letters were couriered to TRC Member Schools along with posters and brochures. Please note that member schools will be given priority and first choice. So all TRC Members, please call and book your slot right away.
This year ICFFK will showcase 72 films from 29 countries, which will be screened in 3, one-hour slots on festival days. The details of the shows are given below in the Festival Brochure 2018.
Details of the ICFFK:
Venue: Cinepax, Ocean Mall, Clifton
Dates: 08 – 13 October 2018 (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Film Screening Times: Morning shows: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. | 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
You will find the dates, films to be shown and time slots in the ICFFK 2018 Brochure, given below. For programme details, you can also visit our facebook page:
Reservations: Reservation can be made only through TRC. Groups of students will be reserved on a first come, first served basis and TRC will hold the reservation for 2 working days (until the school’s payment comes in). In case of non-payment within the designated time period the reservation will stand cancelled.
TRC Contact Person: For more information and to make reservations, please call Tabinda Jabeen/Bazla Gul on the following numbers at TRC.
Donation and Passes: There is a mandatory Rs. 350/- donation charge per student/teacher/support staff.
Payment: Payments have to be made directly into TLA’s bank account at Faysal Bank through cash or pay order made in the name of ‘The Little Art’. The account number is 0182007000000342 and the address of the Faysal Bank branch is: Speedy Towers, 129/ 1 & 2, Main Korangi Road, Phase 1, DHA, Karachi.
Once your school has deposited the amount, please bring the deposit slip to TRC and collect the passes on a weekday (Monday-Friday) between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
A Few Rules:
1. Groups should arrive at Cinepax, Ocean Mall, 20 minutes before the designated time slot. The group leader must inform the TRC staff present at the venue about their arrival as soon as possible.
2. All children should carry school ID, prominently displayed.
3. Please send a sufficient number of teachers and support staff along with your students to the venue.
4. The group leaders should make sure their groups not blocking the way for others while at the venue.
5. Your teachers and support staff is responsible for the conduct of their groups. Students must be under direct adult supervision at all times while in Ocean Mall. This includes the times the students are using the escalators, elevators, and the stairs.
6. Students must lower their voices while waiting to go inside the cinema and also while watching the films.
7. TRC’s staff will not be responsible for managing and organising children before, during or after the shows.
TRC remains committed to the social, cultural and educational development of children and teachers and we look forward to your support at the festival.
We look forward to seeing you at the festival.
ICFFK 2018 Brochure (2.3 MB)
ICFFK 2018 Poster (799 KB)
Registration Form (799 KB)