Course No. 933
This workshop will help ECE teachers to understand the stages of pre-reading experiences and plan activities to provide children with a confident startâ?¨to reading.
- gain in-depth information of the reading objectives as prescribed in the ECE National Curriculum (NC-ECE), Ministry of Education, GoP, 2007
- become aware of the different stages of development in thereading process
- understand ways of setting up a print-rich environment that supports reading
- understand different teaching learning methods and approaches to reading
- develop classroom activities to support the reading objectives of NC-ECE
Ms. Sadiya Azeem
Total Seats: 25|Seats Filled: 15|Seats Left: 10
Dates: 24 – 26 November, 2008
Last Date for Registration: 04 November, 2008
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted if a cancellation is made two days before the workshop, and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop, a full refund will be given to all confirmed participants. Requests for refunds must be received within 5 working days of the workshop.