Course No. 929
This workshop will explore ways to teach drama effectively.
- become aware of the brief history and evolution of drama
- identify the similarities and differences between drama and other art forms
- understand the aims and objectives of teaching drama in the secondary classroom
- learn different methods of teaching and evaluating plays
- highlight criteria for choosing plays and enacting them in the classroom.
Secondary English Teachers
Ms. Lynette Viccaji
Total Seats: 25 Seats Filled: 22 Seats Left: 03
Dates: June 24th – 27th, 2009
Last Date for Registration: May 25th, 2009
Time: 9:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted if a cancellation is made two days before the workshop, and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop, a full refund will be given to all confirmed participants. Requests for refunds must be received within 5 working days of the workshop.