Course No. 916
This workshop will help to enhance the awareness of a child’s rights and explore ways to honour them in day to day interaction.
- understand the relationship between rights and responsibilities
- become aware of the importance of families
- explore kinds of child abuse and rules to protect children from them
- highlight the importance of rest and leisure in a child’s life
- gain an insight into the Convention of the Rights of a Child.
Ms. Rumana Husain
Total Seats: 25|Seats Filled: 12|Seats Left: 13
Dates: April 15 – 16, 2008
Last Date for Registration: April 11, 2008
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
No refund will be given if the cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted in case of cancellation being made two days before the workshop and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop full refund will be given.