Course No. 914
This workshop will focus on understanding and developing strategies for teaching Shakespeare effectively.
- explore and develop effective strategies for teaching Shakespeare
- examine techniques to overcome difficulties with Shakespearean language
- understand how Shakespearean context (his life, writings, theatre and influence) aides comprehension
- practice thematic and contextual analysis by examining several famous Shakespearean scenes
- share classroom experiences which have proven effective in inspiring students.
Mr. David Ford
Total Seats: 25|Seats Filled: 19|Seats Left: 6
Dates: March 27 – 29, 2008
Last Date for Registration: March 24, 2008
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
No refund will be given if the cancellation is made one day before the workshop. 50% will be deducted in case of cancellation being made two days before the workshop and 25% in all other cases. If TRC cancels a workshop full refund will be given.